Symbicort Turbohaler licensed indication
Symbicort® Turbohaler is indicated for adults, adolescents 12 years and older and children aged 6 years and older (100/6 Turbohaler for maintenance therapy only) for the regular treatment of asthma where use of a combination (inhaled corticosteroid and long-acting β2 adrenoceptor agonists) is appropriate:
– Patients not adequately controlled with inhaled corticosteroids and “as needed” inhaled short-acting β2 adrenoceptor agonists
– Patients already adequately controlled on both inhaled corticosteroids and long-acting β2 adrenoceptor agonists
Symbicort Turbohaler 400/12 should be used as Maintenance Therapy only. Lower strengths are available for the Symbicort Maintenance and Reliever Therapy regimen (100mcg/6mcg/inhalation Turbohaler, 200mcg/6mcg/inhalation Turbohaler).
- SYMBICORT (budesonide/formoterol) Turbohaler 100/6, Inhalation powder. Summary of Product Characteristics
- SYMBICORT (budesonide/formoterol) Turbohaler 200/6, Inhalation powder. Summary of Product Characteristics
- SYMBICORT (budesonide/formoterol) Turbohaler 400/12, Inhalation powder. Summary of Product Characteristics