This video was originally broadcast on Saturday 16 May 2020. The broadcast concluded with a live Q&A session, during which the speakers answered questions submitted by attendees. Please note that the speakers are not able to answer questions from attendees watching the video on-demand.
The video is divided into the following chapters (to navigate between chapters, use the blue dots on the video timeline bar):
- 00:00 Setting the scene of cardiometabolic-related chronic disease management during the COVID-19 period (Dr Kevin Fernando, GP, North Berwick)
- 09:29 Key considerations for those with established cardiovascular disease (Dr Yassir Javaid, GPwSI Cardiology, Northampton)
- 27:18 Key considerations for those with diabetes (Sue Down, Diabetes Nurse Consultant, Somerset)
- 44:48 Key considerations for those with established chronic kidney disease (Dr Andrew Frankel, Consultant Physician and Nephrologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust)
- 01:01:42 Q&A session (all speakers)