This video was originally broadcast live on Wednesday 7 October 2020 as part of a post-congress review webinar series. Please note that the speakers are not able to answer questions from attendees watching the video on-demand.
The webinar series has been funded by Novo Nordisk. Novo Nordisk has had no editorial input into, or control over, the content of the webinar. GPnotebook TV is responsible for the content of the webinar and the selection of speakers.
The video is divided into the following chapters (to navigate between chapters, use the blue dots on the video timeline bar)
- 00:00 Introduction
- 06:15 Manchester Intermittent versus Daily Diet Diabetes App Study (MIDDAS): pilot RCT comparing a continuous with an intermittent low energy diet in patients with type 2 diabetes (EASD abstract)
- 15:24 Remission of type 2 diabetes with return of insulin secretory function restores normal pancreas morphology (EASD abstract)
- 20:38 Semaglutide for the treatment of obesity (STEP-programme) (EASD session outline)
- 26:18 DAPA-CKD (EASD session outline; N Engl J Med publication)
- 30:12 EMPEROR-Reduced (EASD session outline; N Engl J Med publication)
- 35:20 Diabetes in primary care (EASD session outline)
- 38:06 Q&A
- 45:08 New treatments for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (EASD session outline)
- 50:19 LIBERATES trial: improving glucose control in patIents with diabetes following myocardial infarction (EASD session outline)
- 53:46 KDIGO diabetes in CKD guideline (Session available on KDIGO website)