This video was originally broadcast live on Thursday 17 September 2020 as part of a post-congress review webinar series. Please note that the speakers are not able to answer questions from attendees watching the video on-demand.
The webinar series has been funded by Novo Nordisk. Novo Nordisk has had no editorial input into, or control over, the content of the webinar. GPnotebook TV is responsible for the content of the webinar and the selection of speakers.
The video is divided into the following chapters (to navigate between chapters, use the blue dots on the video timeline bar)
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:47 BRACE CORONA: continuing versus suspending ACE inhibitors and ARBs in COVID-19 (ESC abstract)
- 12:35 EAST-AFNET 4: effects of early rhythm control therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation (ESC abstract; N Engl J Med publication)
- 19:16 RATE-AF: rate control therapy evaluation in permanent atrial fibrillation (ESC abstract)
- 26:01 LoDoCo2: colchicine in patients with chronic coronary disease (ESC abstract; N Engl J Med publication)
- 35:00 REDUCE-IT: cardiovascular risk reduction with icosapent ethyl for hypertriglyceridemia (not presented at ESC; N Engl J Med publication)
- 40:01 PARALLAX: sacubitril/valsartan versus individualised RAAS blockade in patients with HFpEF (ESC abstract)
- 42:35 EMPEROR-Reduced: empagliflozin in heart failure with a reduced ejection fraction, with and without diabetes (ESC abstract; N Engl J Med publication)
- 45:42 DAPA-CKD: dapagliflozin in patients with chronic kidney disease (ESC abstract; N Engl J Med publication)
- 56:53 Q&A